THE FUTURE OF WORK | NEW WAYS OF WORKING
Business leaders in Australia and New Zealand are facing the Herculean task of simultaneously tackling a multitude of issues:
- fast changing industry shifts,
- increased global competition and
- demands to increase performance more quickly than ever.
At we believe that these challenges can only be tackled with great people and the right people strategy. And organisations cannot simply keep doing what they’ve done in the past. As leaders we need to come up with new and creative solutions to these complex issues.
– we need to devise new ways of working.
To stay ahead of the curve local leaders need to put in place new ways of focusing on the customer, new ways of leading and new ways of managing talent.
Join us at our Winter Forum where we will
- learn from futurists, practitioners and pioneers,
- explore practical and impactful new ways of working,
- and equip you with ideas and knowledge to take your people strategy to the next level.
Auckland | 28 July 2015 | 7.30 – 11.30 am
The Maritime Room – 175 Quay St, Auckland
Melbourne | 4 August 2015 | 7.30 – 11.30 am
524 Flinders – 524 Flinders St, Melbourne
Sydney | 6 August 2015 | 7.30 – 11.30 am
Sydney Opera House – Bennelong Point, Sydney
Choose your city: