Based on unique foresight analysis, Leadership 2030 pinpoints the following megatrends that businesses and their leaders will need to address in the coming decades:
- Globalisation 2.0: Asia dominates the global economy, and a new middle class emerges.
- Environmental crisis: Sustainability moves from CSR initiative to business-critical imperative.
- Individualism and value pluralism: Freedom of choice erodes loyalty and overhauls employee motivation.
- Digitisation: Work goes mobile, and the boundaries blur between private and professional life.
- Demographic change: Aging populations intensify the talent war.
- Technological convergence: Powerful new technologies combine to transform many aspects of everyday life.
The vast complexities of the global business landscape will demand what the authors call ‘altrocentric’ leaders whose essential attributes include empathy, maturity, integrity, openness and self-awareness; impeccable ethical standards; complex strategic thinking; and the ability to create meaning for employees.
Download the book excerpt and learn what it takes to lead your organisation into the future.